Anglesey International GP Circuit
The annual Anglesey track day is taking place on Sunday 17 May and is run by our friends at Lotus on Track who provide safe, reasonably priced and sociable track days for Lotus enthusiasts. Anglesey is one of the best circuits in the UK and well worth the effort to visit for a weekend. The day is being run in open pit lane format and is suitable for all experience levels.
This years track day costs from £175 and bookings must be made through Lotus on Track – click here to book
- General circuit information: here
- Noise limit: 105db static
- Format: Open Pit Lane
- Experience level: All levels Price: £175 first 20 places then £210
- Instruction: £25
- Crash Helmets: £20
- 2nd Driver (over 21): FREE until 1/1 then £25.
- Passengers (over 18): FREE
Itinerary: Registration – 7.45 – 8.30 / Drivers Briefing 8.35 / Driving Starts 9.00 / Closes 17.00. Please bring your driving licence – this will be checked at sign on. Final instructions will be emailed out 3 days before the event.