Oulton Park’s signature event- the Historic Gold Cup returns on August Bank Holiday weekend (26-28 August) and we’d love you to be a part of it. This year’s Gold Cup is set to be bigger and better than ever, with a high-calibre on-track programme, starring cars from the ‘50s through to the ‘90s, and a wide range of suitably-themed off-track attractions.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to this year’s event, with key benefits including access to special display parking areas, and complimentary weekend admission for each driver. Additional tickets for passengers can be purchased separately, whilst under-13s go free.
This year’s Oulton Park Gold Cup in a nutshell:
- Evocative racing from the Historic Sports Car Club, including Formula 5000 single-seaters, Super Touring Cars, and classic GTs such as the Jaguar E-Type
- An artisan market with more than 60 stalls
- Historic military vehicle displays
- Retro stock car demonstrations
- Period music, a Concours d’Espirit, and much more!
Cheshire’s Oulton Park, located just off the A49 near Tarporley, is recognised as the most picturesque motor racing circuit in the country, and is the perfect place to spend a Bank Holiday weekend with like-minded classic car fanatics!
We will need to supply them with attendees’ registration numbers before 4 August. We will then receive vehicle registration specific car passes and one weekend ticket per car for the driver.
Please contact Gareth Flanagan for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org