This event has been postponed because of the coronavirus pandemic
The date for this years introduction to trackdays and sprinting event is Thursday 23rd of April at the Curborough Sprint Course. This is a brilliant chance for anyone with little or no experience of sprinting or trackdays.
The controlled environment will allow you to learn to push yourself and your car as far as you like with no other cars on circuit at the same time to worry about. There are also plenty of chances to get in the passenger seat with more experienced drivers. To secure your place please complete and return the entry form and submit your entry fee online.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Signing on and Scrutineering
- 09:30 – 10:00 Introduction to the day, discussion of car / driver preparation and track walk
- 10:00 – 13:30 Track Session 1
- 13:30 – 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 – 17:30 Track Session 2
- £110 Lotus Drivers Club Members
- £130 non Lotus Drivers Club Members
- £25 per Additional Driver
Entry fee includes breakfast, tea/coffee and lunch.
Curborough is situated off the A38 trunk road between Burton on Trent and Lichfield in Staffordshire. The venue is Brown Signed once you are off the A38, and also the A515 from the West. Curborough track does not have a specific postcode, but you can use the one for the nearest property which is WS13 8EJ. If you are entering an address in your sat nav the circuit is in Netherstowe Lane off Wood End Lane.