Sunday 1 March 2020
Don’t suffer the winter doldrums – Join us for some alternative track action
Join us for the increasingly popular LDC Scalextric Grand Prix at the Warmington Village Hall, Mollington Lane, Church Hill, Warmington, OX17 1BX from 10:00am on Sunday 1 March 2020. This fun and sociable event includes tea, coffee and a light lunch for all drivers.
Haven’t got a car? Don’t worry there are plenty of spare cars available. And ladies please don’t be shy, we had a lady in the final last year!
- Only £15 per team entry fee – non LDC guest drivers welcome
- Teams to have 2 drivers
- No race experience required
- Tea, coffee and buffet lunch included
- Enviable silverware prizes for numerous categories
How to Enter
Nominate your team of 2 drivers and complete the online booking under a suitably witty and relevant team name. Your £15 per team entry fee covers your race entry, all refreshments and lunch. The closing date for entries is 16th February 2020 – Enter your Team Now!
Race Day Program
- 10:00 Driver’s briefing with Tea & Coffee
- 10:30 Practice laps
- 11:00 Team Knockout race competition
- 13:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 ‘Run what ya brung’ All-comers knockout competition
- 15:00 Tea, coffee and ‘Light refreshments’
- 15:30 Prize giving
- 16:00 Meeting closes
For more information please contact Colin Smith on email@example.com
Note: The entry form covers one team entry only. If you have more than 2 drivers, enter another team. Drivers may drive for more than one team but may only be Team Principal of one. Choice of race cars for each race based on vehicle reliability and lucky dip. Race entry fees are non-refundable (the club is funding Village Hall hire, refreshments and prizes).