Sunday 24 February 2019
Join us for the increasingly popular LDC Scalextric Grand Prix at the Warmington Village Hall, Mollington Lane, Church Hill, Warmington, OX17 1BX from 10:00am on Sunday 24 February. Tea, coffee and a light lunch is included.
- Only £5 per driver entry fee – non LDC guest drivers welcome
- Teams to have 2 drivers
- No race experience required
- Tea, coffee and buffet lunch included
- Enviable silverware prizes for numerous categories
How to Enter
Nominate your team of 2 drivers and complete the online booking under a suitably witty and relevant team name. Your £5 per driver entry fee covers your race entry, all refreshments and lunch. The closing date for entries is 14 February 2019. Enter your Team Now!
Race Day Program
- 10:00 Driver’s signing on from 10:00 with Tea & Coffee
- 10:30 Practice laps
- 11:00 Team Knockout race competition
- 13:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 ‘Run what ya brung’ All-comers knockout competition
- 15:00 Tea, coffee and ‘Light refreshments’
- 15:30 Prize giving
- 16:00 Meeting closes
For more information please contact Chris Dewing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The entry form covers one team entry only. If you have more than 2 drivers, enter another team. Drivers may drive for more than one team but may only be Team Principal of one. Choice of race cars for each race based on vehicle reliability and lucky dip. Race entry fees are non-refundable (the club is funding Village Hall hire, refreshments and prizes).