Anglesey Track Day
The annual Anglesey track day is taking place on Monday 3 May and is run by our friends at Lotus on Track who provide safe, reasonably priced and sociable track days for Lotus enthusiasts. Anglesey is one of the best circuits in the UK and well worth the effort to visit for a weekend. The day is being run in open pit lane format and is suitable for all experience levels.
This years track day costs from £199 and bookings must be made through Lotus on Track.
- General circuit information: here
- Noise limit: 105db static
- Format: Open Pit Lane
- Experience level: All levels
- Price: £199 rises to £225
- 2nd Driver (over 21): Free until 1/1/2021 then £25
- Passengers (over 18): Free for LoT members. Non members £10 each pay on day
- Instruction: £25
- Crash Helmet: £20
Please bring your driving licence – this will be checked at sign on. Itinerary: Registration – 7.45-8.30 / Drivers Briefing 8.35 / Driving Starts 9.00 / Closes 17.00. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid 19 – LoT have put in place some additional measures click here. Although some of these rules may be reduced by this event it is important that you expect that they will still be in place.